Reading the word bacteria was never more beautiful,right?
Probiotics help a lot in our health, and that goes way beyond thinking we drink yogurt in the mornings.
And so is , that probiotics are bacteria that are key in the last process of digestion, that is, what happens in the colon.
However, its benefit comprises the treatment of a broad spectrum of diseases. Even today, new studies are under way that are using probiotics to treat HIV patients, as well as other autoimmune diseases; Being stimulants of the immune system.
The lymphocytes become stronger to fight against our bad cells and bad bacteria in our body.
10 Benefits of Probiotics That Can Save Your Life … FILE IT!!!
(According to specialists from the Faculty of Chemistry of the UNAM, studies published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association and the Association of Infectology and Clinical Microbiology)
- Consuming bifidofacteria and lactobacilli (probiotics) delays colon cancer, which is in the fourth place of incidence in Mexico, by removing cancer cells or preventing them from being activated.
- Decreases symptoms such as lactose intolerance.
- They are great allies in gastrointestinal infections as preventive and when they present diarrhea in children and adults. In fact, doctors prescribe them along with antibiotics to heal the intestinal flora and stop the diarrhea, as they provoke an antagonistic effect against infectious bacteria like Salmonella, Listeria, Shigella or Campylobacter.
- They are prescribed to treat cases of atypical dermatitis with excellent results.
- They are also useful in case of food allergies like milk or gluten.
- Probiotics are the proven remedy for treating cases of colitis and gastritis. Recent research shows that they reduce the growth of Helicobacter pylori, which causes gastritis and stomach ulcer.
- For their important work in favor of our immune system, they fight against urinary and vaginal infections.
- They are a decisive factor in our body when it comes to disinflamming our cells, which means that you can prevent diseases like gingivitis or arthritis.
- They help your intestines better absorb what you eat, so they promote your overall nutrition.
- And if all of the above was not enough, they are also pre-written in anxiety charts, positively improving the health of patients.
So you know, when you hear or read probiotics, remember they’re your best allies.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!Publicado en